- You will keep the Probation Officer notified of your current address and phone number at all times. You must notify the Probation Department within seven (7) days of any address change.
- You shall be a law-abiding citizen.
- IF you have been convicted of Domestic Violence or Assault and you were a current or former spouse, parent or guardian of the victim, or cohabited with or are cohabitating with the victim as a spouse, parent, or guardian of the victim, or shared a child in common with the victim: YOU CANNOT POSSESS, SHIP, OR RECEIVE ANY FIREARM OR AMMUNITION—FOR YOUR LIFE! 18USCS SECTION 922.
- While participating in an alcohol/drug treatment program, you shall not possess or consume alcohol and shall submit to an alcohol/drug test upon probation demand.
- While operating a vehicle under any Court driving letter, you shall not have a measurable amount of alcohol or illegal drugs in your system and shall obtain a new driving letter whenever your address changes.
- You will report to the Probation Officer promptly at the time and date set.
- You will not purchase, possess, sell, distribute, or use any controlled substance, marijuana or drug paraphernalia except by the prescription of a licensed physician.
- You shall authorize the results of any required drug testing be forwarded to the Probation Officer. A positive result will be considered a violation of probation. You will assume the costs of any testing.
- You will pay a $35.00 probation services fee as a result of being placed on Community Control in the Bowling Green Municipal Court. A $50.00 probation services fee will be charged as a result of being placed on Community Control in all TRC cases.
- You shall abide by all rules or additional requirements established between you and your Probation Officer as spelled out in any signed Community Control Agreement Form.
You have been sentenced to the Wood County Justice Center. Your sentence, or portion thereof, has been suspended for now to give you the opportunity to prove that you can change your behavior and lead a law-abiding life. That opportunity is called Community Control. Community Control is not a right; it is a privilege that the Court is free to give or deny. Probation law imposes rules upon you that you must obey. Your failure to do so will result in your return to Court as a Community Control violator.
It is the duty of the Probation Officer to require you to live by the Conditions of Community Control. The Probation Officer has the authority and responsibility to enforce the Conditions of Community Control and to notify the Court of any violations of these conditions. You are subject to arrest by your Probation Officer for good cause without a warrant or by any law enforcement officer on the written order of the Chief Probation Officer.
You are hereby advised that the Court may at any time, revoke the privilege of probation for good cause, modify the conditions of your probation, or extend the period of probation. If your probation is revoked, the original sentence imposed by the Judge may be re-imposed and you will be committed to the Justice Center.
CONDITIONS OF COMMUNITY CONTROL
BOWLING GREEN MUNICIPAL COURT
BOWLING GREEN, OHIO
Defendant: Case No.
In accordance with authority conferred by the ORC 2967 et. seq., you have been placed on Community Control Sanctions through _____/_____/_____.
It is the order of the Court that you shall comply with the following Special Conditions and General Conditions of Community Control.
[The terms checked apply to your case.]
- You will not purchase, own, possess, or have under your control any firearm, deadly weapon, or dangerous ordnance as defined in Section 2923.11 of the Ohio Revised Code.
- You shall submit to an alcohol/drug test upon police or probation demand and assume the costs of any testing.
- You shall not possess or consume alcohol before _____/_____/_____.
- You shall submit to random testing for drug use and participate in the Court’s random drug testing program (attached).
- You shall not enter or attempt to enter any premises whose principal purpose is to serve alcohol by the glass, can, bottle, shot or pitcher before _____/_____/_____.
- You shall not operate a motor vehicle without the privilege to do so.
- You shall complete an assessment, follow the recommendations and pay all treatment costs of:
[ ] an alcohol/drug program
*[ ] anger management program
[ ] mental health program
[ ] batterer’s intervention program
- You shall have no criminal offenses.
- You shall have no [ ] traffic offenses [ ] involving alcohol and/or drugs of abuse.
- You shall not cause, attempt to cause or threaten physical or psychological harm to persons or physical harm to property.
- You shall make restitution in the amount of: $ to: _________________________, and show proof to the Court by _____/_____/_____ @ 3:00 P.M.
- You shall follow the non-support Conditions of Community Control (attached).
- You shall not return to/have contact with:
until further order of the Court.
- Upon your release from the Wood County Justice Center, you shall report to the Probation Department within 72 hours to review this Court’s orders. Failure to report may result in a warrant for your arrest.
I HAVE READ THE SPECIAL AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF COMMUNITY CONTROL (ON THE REVERSE SIDE OF THIS FORM). I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I FAIL TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THE CONDITIONS OF COMMUNITY CONTROL, A PROBATION OFFICER MAY REQUEST THE COURT TO REVOKE MY COMMUNITY CONTROL.
Defendant’ Signature Judge/Magistrate/Probation Officer
Date: / /